* Short sleeves
* Wrap jumpsuit
* Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric, which guarantees you that it meets human-ecological requirements.
* Handmade item. Cut and sewn by professionals in our family studio.
* Relaxed fit
* Model is wearing XS/S
* Please note that colors can slightly mismatch from pictures due to factors that are beyond our control, like your display settings, the device you are using, etc.
* Mahogany red
* You can also choose other colors from our examples in the photo
* Machine wash in cold water up to 30ºC/86ºF gentle cycle
* Dry on low heat or hang to dry for best results.
* We do not recommend ironing linen because the nature of the garment. It naturally tends to wrinkle. But if you insist, the best option to do it is inside-out on a medium-high setting. Garments may also be steamed with a steamer on a moderate setting. Please note as linen fabric is very sturdy, sometimes it can get really challenging to completely iron out the wrinkles from it. Hot steaming iron is the best option when It comes to removing creases from linen clothing
* Do not bleach
Choosing this garment made from OEKO-TEX organic linen is an environmentally friendly decision. It is produced using alternative methods that minimize environmental harm by avoiding chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides, and genetically modified organisms. This approach has several benefits, including improved soil health and a healthier working environment for farmers. Moreover, these fabrics are harmless for human health and our whole planet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Australia: 12-20 business days
Canada: 6-14 business days
Germany: 3-5 business days
Mexico: 3-5 weeks United States 10-16 business days
United Kingdom: 4-8 business days
North America: 7-20 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-5 weeks
North Africa and the Middle East: 10-20 business days
Australia: 4-8 business days
Canada: 4-8 business days
Germany: 2-4 business days
Mexico: 4-7 business days United States 4-6 business days
United Kingdom: 2-4 business days
North America: 5-7 business days
Europe: 2-4 business days
Latin America and the Caribbean: 4-8 business days
North Africa and the Middle East: 4-8 business days
We will do our best to meet these delivery estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the delivery method you choose.
We gladly accept returns, provide exchanges and cancellations
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Dispatch items back within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we cannot accept returns for:
• Custom or personalised orders
• Items on sale
Please carefully read the description of our items and if you have any questions – do not hesitate to contact us before placing an order. Note that all measurements could have 1-2cm bias. We try our best to display colours as accurately as possible, however it could still have some mismatches because of different customers screen size, quality, display settings etc.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us first and we will do everything to solve it!
All items should be returned in the exact same condition as you received it. Meaning it cannot be damaged, spoiled, washed, worn or altered in any other way. Labels/tags have to be intact as well. Refunds are provided within 14 days after the item is delivered to us.
Please keep in mind that we do not offer refunds for return shipping cost and uncollected items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
All products are handmade
We will start manufacturing your order only after you purchase it, and it will usually take 2 to 4 days before we are ready to ship it.